July 12, 2019
- 5 ripe roma tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 ripe avocado chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 x 200g container bocconcini, drained & thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, large leaves torn
- Peel the avocado and slice into small wedges. Slice the tomatoes and bocconcini into similar sized slices. Arrange in a shallow serving dish.
- Combine the oil and vinegar and crushed garlic in a small screw top-jar Season with salt and pepper and shake until well combined. Drizzle over the salad and scatter with basil leaves and serve.