July 12, 2019
Prep: 20 minutes
- 4 broccoli crown
- 1/2 cup pecans, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 8 slices Red Barn’s Own local Double Smoked Bacon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar (or less)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 almonds, sliced
- Chop up broccoli into bite size pieces. Halve pecans, cut up onions and mix with raisins.
- Cook bacon and set aside to cool. Then mix with broccoli.
- In a bowl, mix together white vinegar, sugar, mayonnaise, and dijon mustard.
- Toss salad with dressing just before serving.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
- Try using cranberries instead of raisins.
- To have a thicker dressing, let it chill in fridge for an hour before mixing with the salad and serving.