Our Goals Are To
- Support and strengthen locally owned and independent business and maintain jobs
- Preserve and enhance our unique neighbourhoods and business district
- Get consumers to commit to spending more dollars with locally-owned businesses
Red Barn Market has been
a proud member of Think Local First
The 10% Shift – Strengthening Our Economy
By shifting 10% of your spending from non-local businesses to local independents it will:
- Expanded Job Creation: Creating new jobs and decreasing unemployment.
- Create Economic Growth: Generating thousands of dollars of increased local economic activity.
- Entrepreneurial Ventures: Inspiring the formation of new independent ventures.
- Protect the Environment: Decreasing thousands of tons of greenhouse emissions caused by trans-regional and transnational transportation of goods.
- Enhanced Communities: Revitalizing communities that have suffered from non-local spending.
Think Local First Rewards
We’ve joined Think Local First Rewards powered by Supportland and you should too! Sign up at www.supportland.com or pick up a card at all four stores and start earning Merits today!
Redeem for Barn Bucks or join our “Punch Card” service for Coffee and Sandwiches. Buy 10 of either one and get the 11th FREE!
Check out all the local rewards you can redeem for here:
Gift Cards, Beer, Hair Cuts, Kayak Rental, Baked Good, Red Barn Sandwiches and more up for grabs! #shoplocal #yyj