October 22, 2019
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
- 4 cups of Simply Natural Organic Apple Juice
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon (seeds removed, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 navel orange (seeds removed, thinly sliced)
- 1 cinnamon stick (add more if desired)
- 1/4 tsp. Ground nutmeg
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, Combine 4 cups of Simply Natural Organic Apple juice, 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Place lemon and orange slices, cinnamon stick and nutmeg on top.
- Bring to a boil and continue cooking for 10 more minutes in low heat
- Strain and pour into the mugs
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and serve!
Optional garnish: Apple slices and anise
If you have any leftovers, store it in a sealed container for 4 days. Enjoy it cold or reheat it in the microwave or stove.