Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 6-7 slices of Red Barn Smokehouse Double Smoked Bacon
- 1 1/2 lb of Brussel sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons of Gallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Clean Brussel sprouts by trimming large heads in half through the core.
- Cut Red Barn Smokehouse Double Smoked Bacon to small pieces.
- Place the Brussel sprouts in a large bowl and drizzle with Gallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- In a large sheet pan, pour the Brussel sprouts and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then evenly sprinkle bacon pieces over the Brussel sprouts
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes until it’s golden and lightly caramelized. Turn halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve immediately.