August 10, 2020
- 2 Stonefire naan flatbreads
- ¼ cup Unico pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Bari mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz Red Barn Smokehouse pizza salami
- 2 pcs. Red Barn Smokehouse fresh pork sausage (hot) cooked and diced into ¼” chunks
- 4 oz mushrooms, diced and sauteed
- 3 oz San Remo sliced green olives
- fresh basil
- fresh parsley
Using either a charcoal grill, gas grill, or a cast iron grill pan grill the naan flatbread on each side.
Spread the pizza sauce on top of the grilled bread.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, add 4 ounces of Red Barn Smokehouse salami, cooked pork sausages, mushrooms, and San Remo olives on top.
- Grill until cheese is bubbling and remove from grill
- Garnish with fresh basil and parsley.
Recipe inspired by: Gal on a Mission – Easy Spicy Italian Sausage Grilled Flatbread Pizza