Prep: 20 minutes Cook: 3 minutes Serves: 10
- 1 Boulart Multigrain Ciabatta Baguette, cut into slices
- 1 jar (130g) of prepared pesto
- 6 BC Grown Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 package (113g) of plain chevrai goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 bottle of Nonna Pia’s Original Balsamic Reduction
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice ciabatta baguette in 1/2″ slices and arrange on a cookie tray.
- Broil in the oven for 3-5 minutes until the edges are lightly browned
- Dice up up Roma tomatoes and in a bowl, toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- On top of toasted ciabatta baguette, spread pesto, top with tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese. Then drizzle with balsamic reduction.