August 14, 2020
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 2 Hours, 10 Minutes
Yield: 20-24 Squares
- 1/2 cup (115g) Fraser Valley salted butter, melted
- 1 cup (85g) graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full sheet graham crackers)
- 2 cups (240g) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup + 2 Tablespoons (280g) Fatso peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup (180g) Camino semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and confectioners’ sugar together in a medium bowl. Stir in 1 cup (250g) of peanut butter, then press evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Melt remaining 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stove. Stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator until completely firm, at least 2 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve chilled. Setting them out for a few hours at room temperature for serving is OK.
- Cover leftover bars tightly and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Recipe inspired by: Sally’s Baking Addiction