July 12, 2019
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Red Barn’s Own Old Fashioned Ham, diced
- 1 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 small leek stem, sliced
- lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil in a medium skillet and add the leeks and garlic. Season lightly with salt and pepper and sauté until slightly browned, 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Pour the eggs into a non-stick or greased muffin tin. Sprinkle the leeks, ham and garlic evenly into each egg mixture. Next sprinkle chopped spinach evenly and finish with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese and oregano on top of each frittata.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes at 375°F. Frittata should be puffed up and set in the middle. Transfer to wire rack and let cool a few minutes. Makes 12.