March 5, 2020
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
- 12-15 pcs of Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Red Barn’s Own Extra Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can of San Remo black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup of whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup of cooked Lundberg Organic Brown rice
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Cilantro, minced
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 1-2 minutes. Add beans, rice, corn, cumin, oregano, salt & pepper. Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Rinse mini sweet peppers and scoop out seeds. Stuff peppers with the bean and rice mixture. Top with Red Barn’s Own Extra Old Cheddar Cheese and fresh cilantro!
- Bake for about 10-15 mins at 375F. Serve!