March 23, 2020
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour & 15 Minutes
- 2 cups of Bake my Day all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 Farmer Ben’s eggs
- 1/4 cup Organic Dairyland 2% Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon, melted Fraser Valley Butter
- 3 cups peeled, chopped Organic Kent Mangoes
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. In another a large bowl, beat together the butter, oil and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the Farmer Ben’s eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla and milk. Blend this mixture into the flour mixture; just to combine. Fold in the kent mangoes, raisins, walnuts, and coconut; mixing just enough to evenly combine.
- Let stand for 20 minutes then bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Place in a cooling rack. Serve.