December 12, 2019
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups butter salted, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 F degrees.
- Add the butter to the bowl of your mixer and blend until smooth on medium speed. Add the powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest to the mixer bowl and continue mixing on low until all the ingredients are fully incorporated. Add the flour and mix until well blended.
- Pat dough into ungreased cookie sheet. Alternatively you can roll out the dough until it is about 1/4 inch in thickness and cut them to your desired shape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until just done (slightly golden in colour). Do not let it get brown. Remove from oven and let cool for a 1-3 minutes on the baking sheet. Transfer cookies to the wire rack to cool completely.