April 7, 2020
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time : 40 Minutes
Total Time: 60 Minutes
- 4 cups (520g) Saanichton Farms Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Instant Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Everland Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 cups (480ml) Warm Water
- Dan-D Rolled Oats
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, yeast and salt. Mix together.
- Dissolve the maple syrup in the warm water and then add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix until you have a sticky well combined dough. No kneading required.
- Transfer to a greased 9×5 loaf pan.
- Cover and leave to rise for 20 minutes. Sprinkle a little bit of rolled oats.
- While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C). Once oven is ready, bake it for 40 minutes.
- Transfer in a cooling rack. Serve.