Total: 25 Mins
Prep: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano grated cheese
- 2 BC Grown Zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Farmer Ben’s Fresh Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, pour vegetable oil and turn heat up between medium and high.
- Combine Panko, garlic powder and Parmigiano Reggiano grated cheese in a bowl. Stir accordingly.
- In 2 separate bowls, put 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour and in the other add the 2 beaten eggs
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs and coat in Panko mixture
- Transfer coated zucchini rounds into the skillet, about 6-7 rounds at a time.
- Sprinkle a tiny amount of fresh ground pepper, cook for about 1 minute on each side until it is evenly golden and crispy,
- Transfer cooked zucchini crisps to a paper towel-lined plate then serve immediately