August 23, 2019
Total: 30 Minutes
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook Time 20 Minutes
- 4 medium-sized pork loin chops
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons of Liberte unsalted butter – melted
- 2 tablespoon of fresh thyme – chopped
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of Gallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a cutting board, Season the pork loin chops with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix the melted butter, chopped thyme and minced garlic. Set aside.
- In a cast iron skillet, turn heat to medium and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- When the skillet is hot and ready, add the pork loin chops. Sear for about 2 minutes per side or until each side turns to a golden brown colour.
- Pour the garlic butter and thyme mixture all over the pork loin chops.
- Finish cooking the pork loin chops by placing the skillet in the oven and cook for about 10-12 minutes. Check if pork loin chops reached an internal temperature of 145F.