May 30, 2023
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook & Resting Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
For the Pork Chops & Marinade:
- 4 pork chops, approximately 2-cm thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
For the Strawberry Salsa:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, tops removed, finely chopped
- 1 medium jalapeño, seeds and membrane removed, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Add the pork chops and all the other marinade ingredients to a large bowl. Mix to combine and set aside at room temperature to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Chop and combine all the Strawberry Salsa ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Mix to combine then place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Preheat a grill to 400 degrees F. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and place on the grill. Grill, covered, for 4-5 minutes per side, or until fully cooked. Remove the pork chops from the grill, cover with aluminum foil, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- To serve, place the pork chops on a serving plate and top with 2-3 heaping tablespoons of the strawberry salsa. Serve immediately and enjoy!