December 9, 2019
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 13 Minutes
Total Time: 18 Minutes
- 1 lb asparagus, washed & trimmed
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko breading
- ¼ cup Pecorino Romano & Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Spred Em’ Kitchen Cashew Chive & Garlic dip
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Mix panko breading with pecorino romano, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Roll each asparagus spear in flour, then coat in egg, then roll and coat in Panko mixture.
- Place spears on a parchment lined tray. Bake in 400°F oven for 12 minutes.
- Serve asparagus with dip and enjoy!
Heat Spread Em’ Kitchen Cashew Chive & Garlic spread in a bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Recipe by Trena Green