November 25, 2019
Red Barn Market & Rainbow Kitchen have teamed up to fight hunger in our community!
The Rainbow Kitchen provides nutritious meals every day for those in need in our community. They create a safe and comfortable environment that helps build community spirit and relationships!
From November 25-December 22, we will be accepting non-perishable grocery items or cash donations with 100% of the proceeds going to the Rainbow Kitchen. Our goal is provide 25,000 Meals!
CURRENTLY NEEDED ITEMS:
1. Pasta (all kinds)
2. Canned Vegetables (beans, tomatoes, peas, beets, corn, etc.)
3. Canned Fruit (peaches, pears, oranges, etc.)
4. Rice (any kind)
5. Lentils or dried beans
6. Puddings and jellos (we have very creative people!)
7. Syrups (maple, molasses, honey)
8. Flour, Sugar, baking supplies
9. Canned Soups
10. Oats and Cereals
- All female hygiene products
- Kleenex packets
- Toilet paper
- Deodorant (male/female)
- Nail clippers
- Hair brushes/comb (male/female)
DID YOU KNOW?
Every large can or donation of $2.50 provides 1 Meal!