July 1, 2021
JULY 1ST 2021 UPDATE:
Effective July 1st 2021, as per the order by the provincial health officer, masks are recommended in all indoor retail spaces.
Red Barn employees are required to sign the Daily Health Check sheet.
ALL employees of the Red Barn Market will still be required to wear a mask while on shift until September. We feel as a company, that this is the correct move to continue to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 within our stores, communities, and our families. We will review this requirement when a higher percentage of the staff and population has been fully vaccinated.
Our Online Store at shop.redbarnmarket.ca is available for at home shopping and we are continuing to offer our customers Contactless Curbside Pickup service at all 7 Red Barn Market locations.
ATTENTION: COVID-19 Response
In regards to what is happening with COVID-19 here in BC and the increase in cases, we would like to assure you that we have been, and will continue to practice safety measures daily throughout our stores to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
As this pandemic continues to change and develop, we must do our best to prevent transmission of COVID-19 in our communities.
We are continuing to practice safety measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water, for 20 seconds minimum.
- Take proactive measures to sanitize and wipe down all countertops and all till areas including pin pads. Hand baskets and buggies should be collected after each use and sanitized before being put back into circulation for re-use.
- Continuous use of appropriate disinfectant and sanitizers that are provided in each department
- If you are showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19, DO NOT come to work
- Understand that if you show symptoms of illness while at work, that you will be asked to go home
We are keeping a count of how many people are inside the store at a time. Each location has a predetermined limit to achieve safe social distancing.
We have created spaced out lineups at store entrances for customers who waiting to enter.
We are wiping down baskets with sanitizer
We are wiping down shopping cart handles
We are offering hand sanitizer to each customer at the front entrance
We request that you please maintain a 2-meter distance if lining up outside the store.
We are working with vendors to make sure that we are in a strong in-stock position each week.