June 29, 2021
*August 25th 2021 UPDATE*
Effective August 25th 2021, as per the order by the BC Government and BC Provincial Health Officer, masks are again required in all public indoor and retail spaces.
ALL employees of the Red Barn Market are required to wear a mask while on shift.
If you are unable to wear a mask, please shop using our online store at shop.redbarnmarket.ca and use our contactless curbside pickup service. Service available at all 7 Red Barn Market locations.
We thank everyone for their understanding.
Red Barn Market – Covid-19 Response
In regards to what is continuing with COVID-19 here in BC and the increase in cases, we would like to assure you that we have been, and will continue to practice daily safety measures throughout our stores to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
As this pandemic continues to change and develop, we must do our best to prevent transmission of COVID-19 in our communities.
We are continuing to practice safety measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
• It is recommended that you frequently wash your hands with soap and water, for 20 seconds minimum
• Hand baskets and buggies are being collected after each use and sanitized before being put back into circulation for re-use
• There is continuous use of appropriate disinfectant and sanitizers that are provided in each department
• We are providing hand sanitizer for customers at the front entrance
• We are working with vendors to make sure that we are in a strong in-stock position each week
Red Barn Employee Expectations
• If you are showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19, DO NOT come to work
• Understand that if you show symptoms of illness while at work, that you will be asked to go home
• Masks are to be worn at all times
We will continue to practice all the guidelines from VIHA, BC Health and WorksafeBC.
We ask that you please respect our staff and the rules that we all must follow.
Be Calm, Be Kind, Be Safe