Job Title: Marketing and Communications Assistant
Posting: # 239
Job Type: Part time 20-24 hours with the possibility of becoming permanent
Open Date: Thursday March 14th 2019
Close Date: Friday March 29th 2019
Red Barn Market is looking for a Marketing and Communications Assistant, to join our head office team. If you’re a passionate and innovative individual with experience in crafting and designing campaigns and ads, then we’d like to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who:
Has experience working on highly innovative campaigns.
– Has attention to detail and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
– Has good judgment about what captures people’s attention, and gets people talking.
– Is able to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy and adhering to brand guidelines
– A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our culture attracts proactive self-starters who exhibit good judgment, innovation, candid communication, inclusion, integrity, passion, and curiosity. If this resonates, maybe you’re the right person to join the Red Barn team.
– Previous experience in advertising or marketing -1 year preferred
– Adobe Creative Suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign , Acrobat)- 1 year required
– Mac platform
Duties and Responsibilities:
– The successful candidate will assist in designing best in class marketing & social campaigns for the Red Barn Market. The role will involve drafting, editing, development and distribution of marketing and promotional materials in print and online, while aligning with corporate marketing plans.
– Assisting with weekly flyer layout including photo editing
– Design for both web and print ads
– Photographing products
– Creating content for Social Media Channels
– Working with stock imagery
Please attach this job posting with your resume and send to our Vanalman location attention: Cindy Carroll by 3:00pm Friday March 29th. (Please be prepared to bring Portfolio to interview) email :firstname.lastname@example.org