Job Title: Meat Clerk
Location: Oak Bay Location
Job Type: Part Time up to 32 hours per week
Open Date: Tuesday July 17th 2018
Close Date: Tuesday July 31st 2018
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team out at our Oak Bay location. The Meat Clerk provides service to customers and ensures that meat products are safely prepared, packaged and displayed in compliance with all presentation standards helping to build and sustain the Red Barn’s reputation for quality, integrity and service excellence.
– Current Food Safe Level 1 certification
– Physically demanding
– Ability to work alone as well as with a team
– Ability to manage time effectively
– Available days, evenings and weekends
– Duties include serving customers, keeping up to date on product information, prepares and packages meat products, performs regular equipment checks
– Well developed communication skills, both written and oral
– Experience working in a retail environment preferred, preferably in a production-related role
Please attach this job posting with your resume and cover letter, and send attention: Craig email@example.com by 3:00pm Tuesday July 31st or drop off in person to our Oak Bay Location.